We are Justix
We are a young company that is dedicated to radically improving justice experiences. We build legal tech that creates better access to justice for private individuals and the organisations they build.
Our team of 30 people works in an informal atmosphere from our homebase in the center of Cologne. Since our employees come from all over the world (currently our cradles have been in over 10 countries), our working language is English.
We are modest people who get their kicks out of working hard together to achieve great results. Next to that, we enjoy drinking a Kölsch together, and challenging each other at the kicker table. We get company sponsored access to a luxurious fitness studio (with a spa and swimming pool) to keep us fit, and receive a job ticket for easy travelling.
We are looking for a colleague who will help us change the way justice feels for people who need it.
We see huge opportunities to improve justice delivery. Our technology brings legal services to the 21st century. We create legal services for people, not just for lawyers.
For our headquarters in Cologne, we are currently looking for a Legal Knowledge Engineering Intern (m/f/x) at least 6 months.
- Mapping Legal Processes
- Assisting in Legal Process Automation
- Preparing and implementing Legal Content
- Structuring information
- Implementing legal processes
- Communicating with external relations in both English and German
- Allrounder (basic knowledge of German Law is desirable, not required)
- Open to work with software and learning new IT tools (no deep IT skills required)
- Quick learner
- Analytical thinker
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in English and German
- Strong ability to manage own work
- Pragmatic, proactive problem solver
- Friendly, open-minded, and communicative personality
What we can offer you
- Opportunity to change the way the law feels for people when they need it most.
- Flat hierarchy environment that helps you grow professionally
- A competitive fair compensation package
- Job ticket for easy travelling throughout the city
- Luxury fitness studio membership
- Company laptop
- Modern office in “Rheinaufhafen”
Get in touch with us, if you are interested and your qualifications and skills match with the above. Send your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “Apply”-button below.