We are Justix
We are a young company that is dedicated to radically improving justice experiences. We build legal tech that creates better access to justice for private individuals and the organisations they build.
Our team of 30 people works in an informal atmosphere from our homebase in the center of Cologne. Since our employees come from all over the world (currently our cradles have been in over 10 countries), our working language is English.
We are modest people who get their kicks out of working hard together to achieve great results. Next to that, we enjoy drinking a Kölsch together, and challenging each other at the kicker table. We get company sponsored access to a luxurious fitness studio (with a spa and swimming pool) to keep us fit, and receive a job ticket for easy travelling.
We see huge opportunities to improve justice delivery. Our technology brings legal services to the 21st century. We create legal services for people, not just for lawyers.
For our headquarters in Cologne, we are currently looking for an Intern Controlling & Accounting (f/m/x).
You will support us in
- Preparing monthly consolidated financial statements
- Daily accounting tasks and ad hoc requests
- Receivables management process
- Preparing financial reports for external and internal stakeholders
- Preparing financial forecasts and analyzing budget deviations
- Student of a relevant study course with a major in finance, management accounting, financial accounting or similar
- Basic accounting and consolidation skills
- Solid excel skills
- Diligent and detailed nature while not loosing sight of the big picture
- Fluent in english
- German is a plus
What we can offer you
- Opportunity to change the way the law feels for people when they need it most
- Flat hierarchy environment that helps you grow professionally
- Job ticket for easy travelling throughout the city
- Luxury fitness studio membership
Get in touch with us, if you are interested and your qualifications and skills match with the above. Send your cv and motivation to email@example.com or use the “Apply”-button below.